At times it can seem a mammoth task; there are so many beautiful and interesting crystals, gems and minerals available to choose from…. How would one go about choosing just one or two?
Although there is no set right or wrong when working with crystals, I can offer you a few guidelines to get started. First and foremost I recommend you trust your intuition – if you are attracted to a specific stone, it is the right one for right now. This I know can be challenging especially when one is still trying to recognise their inner voice…
With this in mind I offer you a basic starting point to choose stones that are comprised of specific energy
patterns that are relevant to your specific set of circumstances.
Let us explore a few areas in which one would look to crystals for assistance…
Crystals that support ones quest for love – be it a romantic relationship or gaining a deeper relationship of love for oneself…
- Rhodocrosite, cleanses the base, sacral and heart chakras, as well as balancing the mental and
emotional processes. Heals digestion issues, heart, kidneys, regulates the pulse rate, and the
thyroid. Associated with the heart chakra.
- Pink Calcite/Pink Manganocalcite the “Reiki Stone”. Gentle but powerful. Excellent for energy
magnification. A calming stone, that eases and heals the heart chakra. Inspires universal and self-love. Heals inner child hurts and past abuse. Heals, bones, joints, and physical heart issues. Associated with the heart chakra.
- Rose Quartz, Stone of unconditional love. Opens the heart chakra to all forms of love: self-love, family love, platonic love, and romantic love. Brings gentleness, forgiveness, and tolerance. Helpful with weight loss. Associated with the heart chakra.
Crystals that assist one in shielding and protecting their energy systems from negativity…
- Black Tourmaline, excellent for grounding excess energy. Transforming negative energy, the best protection stone. Aura cleanser, excellent for dispelling fears, obsessions, and neuroses, bringing emotional stability. Strengthens immune system, helps with heart disease, arthritis, and gout. Associated with the root chakra.
- Snowflake Obsidian brings necessary issues to the surface more gently that they might be otherwise. Provides balance during times of change. Aids in seeing patterns in life and recreating them in a more beneficial way. Stone of serenity and purity. Assists in shielding against negativity. Associated with the root chakra.
- Smoky Quartz, a grounding and stabilising stone. Brings calm, lifts depression. Enhances practicality, and generally removes negative energy. Assists in tapping subconscious wisdom. Heals kidneys, abdomen, pancreas, reproductive organs, menstrual cramps and assists fertility issues. Associated with the root chakra.
Developing your Spirituality and Intuition
Crystals that support ones quest for spiritual growth, enhancement of intuition and spiritual gifts…
- Tibetan Quartz, a powerful stone with purifying energies and the vibration of the “OM”. Used for balancing all chakras and meridians. Clears the aura or environment. Aids removal of toxins and other impurities, removes ‘ill’ energies from the body.
- Labradorite, the Stone of transformation and magic. Clear, balance and protect the aura. Provides clarity and insight. Calms stress and anxiety. Increased intuition, psychic development & esoteric wisdom. Heals subconscious issues. Helpful to eyesight, brain, digestion, metabolism, warts. Associated with the solar plexus and brow chakras.
- Sugilite, “the healer’s stone” associated with the third eye and crown chakras. Lessens shock and disappointment. Strengthens spirituality & psychic ability. Opens heart chakra to unconditional love. Eases hostility, anger, jealousy and prejudice. Eases stress-related headaches and general discomfort. Associated with the crown chakra.
Crystals that can enrich one’s ability to manifest abundance – health, wealth & prosperity..
- Citrine, “Success” stone. Promotes success and abundance, especially in business and commerce. Enhances mental clarity, confidence, happiness and will power. Alleviates depression and self-doubt, and can diminish irrational mood swings. Aids digestion and diabetes, and eliminates nightmares. Associated with the solar plexus chakra.
- Carnelian, Stone of creativity, individuality and courage. Dispels anger, jealousy and fear. Helps with manifestation of one’s desires. Stabilises energies in the home. Used to heal open sores, rejuvenate tissues and cells, rheumatism, kidney stones. Associated with the sacral chakra.
- Moss Agate, deeply connects ones energy to the universal energy of abundance, success, and prosperity. Associated with the heart chakra, develops great sense of connection to nature. Stone of compatibility and friendship. Improves circulation, enhances healing of all types.
The above information is but a starting point on your journey of discovery in the world of crystal energies… I encourage you to explore!
Should you feel you need further guidance or have a specific area of concern you can contact me to schedule a consultation.
I wish you much love, laughter and inspiration….